- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of the Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
Iamdev collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Province, Postal code, City
3. How we use the personal data
Iamdev uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Iamdev’s legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Iamdev needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Iamdev permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Iamdev’s legitimate interests
- Iamdev needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
Iamdev will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Iamdev will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
We use “cookies” on our website. These enable us to improve your future visits to our website, in addition to providing you with a more user-friendly experience.
Please note that you can adjust cookie preferences or disable cookies completely. This can be done in the settings of most web browsers.
A list of the cookies used on our website is set out below:
Strictly Necessary Cookies – these cookies are essential to facilitate you to move around this website and utilise its features, for example accessing the secure areas of the website.
Performance Cookies – these cookies allow us to collect anonymous information about how this website is used, which will assist us in improving how the website works.
Functionality Cookies – these cookies help us to enhance and personalise your browsing experience by remembering choices you made. This provides increased functionality.
Targeting / Advertising Cookies – these cookies gather information about your browsing preferences in order to provide advertising that is relevant to you, by remembering what sites you have visited. This information is then shared with other organisations, for example advertisers.
Please note that we do not control the use of third-party cookies.
Cookies DO NOT allow us to gather any personal information about you.